- Masks are required for all who attend Mass.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance of the church.
- Our Knights of Columbus will be present at all Masses to usher you to your seat, ensuring that there is a safe distance between you and your family and others.
- Every other row will be taped off, ensuring distance between you and your family and others.
- Pews will be sanitized between Masses.
- There will be no public Sign of Peace exchange.
- We encourage everyone to please receive the Holy Eucharist into your hand rather than on the tongue, if you are able. The Precious Blood is not available at this time.
- All of our clergy have been vaccinated, and will wear masks at the liturgically-appropriate times of the Mass.
- Extraordinary Ministers and clergy are required to wash their hands thoroughly with soap and water before Mass.
- At weekend Masses, Knights of Columbus will provide you with hand sanitizer on your way into church and while you are in the Communion procession.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all entrances of the church.
- We will turn on our fan system for air circulation.
- What happens if the church fills up?
In order to ensure your safety, we must be sure there is distance between groups in the church. That means that we cannot seat as many people as we would be able to in previous years. It is important to remember that because of COVID safety precautions, there will be no standing room in the church. In order to avoid a seating shortage, we encourage you to arrive early, and consider attending our 7:30 AM Mass or the Easter Vigil at 8:00 PM if you are able, as we anticipate that our 9:30 AM and 11:30 AM Masses will be the most crowded. If the church is filled to capacity, those unable to be seated in church may choose to watch the livestream from the courtyard or their cars, and Holy Communion will be brought outside to you.
Will a worship aid be available?
- Before leaving your car, please put on your face covering. Masks are required for all attending Mass.
- Only our main doors of the church will be unlocked to ensure that our Knights of Columbus can seat each group that comes into the church. Our side entrances will not be open.
- A Knight of Columbus will greet you and lead you to your seat.
- As you come forward to receive the Eucharist, please leave a 6 foot distance between you and the person in front of you.
- As you approach the Extraordinary Minister, please leave your mask on, receive the Eucharist into your hand, step to the side, remove your mask, and consume the Eucharist.